Gordon Advisors, P.C., is one of southeast Michigan’s leading public accounting and business consulting firms. Respected and recognized for our expertise, we are committed to proving exceptional service to our clients.
Our Fraud and Forensic Services & Risk Services group consists of a team of experienced professionals that specialize in providing forensic accounting services and conducting fraud investigations.
Gordon Advisors' multidisciplinary forensic accounting and risk management group includes Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF), Information System Auditors, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) and Computer Forensic Specialists. As a result of our professional knowledge and expertise, we are able to provide comprehensive analysis that looks beyond the numbers to explain the harsh realities of business and economic issues.
Fraud & Forensic Services
We are fraud & forensic experts with extensive experience and deep understanding of legal proceedings and investigating process. Our fraud and forensic specialists possess strong analytical, modeling, and project management skills. Our team has the knowledge and experience necessary to conduct comprehensive fraud investigations. Some of the services we provide are as follows:
- Analytical and forensic analysis
- Anti-money laundering solutions
- Asset Searches
- Background checks
- Corporate and financial investigations
- Corruption audits
- Development and review of anti-fraud policies, procedures, prevention and detection controls
- Due diligence
- Employee interviews and interrogations
- Employee training and education
- Fraudulent financial reporting investigations
- Fraud risk assessments
- Identity theft prevention
- Kickbacks, conflicts of interest, corruption, and other off-book fraud
- Securities litigation investigations
- Vendor and customer fraud