Gordon Advisors is conducting a search for a Tax Manager or an Advanced Senior Tax Professional.
• 4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. Masters in Tax and CPA preferred.
• 3-7 years tax experience in public accounting.
• Corporation and Partnership tax experience required.
• Analytical and detailed with solid accounting and federal income tax skills.
• Ability to work independently, decisively and efficiently.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task under demanding conditions.
• Ability to supervise the work of others, providing direction, and overseeing their activities.
• Flexible team-player able to assist with work at multiple levels, as necessary, to meet formal deadlines and other requirements.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for hands-on review of key areas of Tax preparation including a variety of federal/state/International income tax accounting differences, including consolidated, unitary, combined, and separate company filings.
• Assist in analysis of business operations and tax implications to determine the appropriate allocation of state income tax liability, including tax credits.
• Monitor and incorporate impact of federal and state law changes in area of responsibility.
• Regularly and professionally communicate in verbal and written form with various levels of operating and accounting personnel, internal and external, to gather information, troubleshoot differences, resolve issues.
• Address all routine notices in verbal or written manner, as appropriate. Assist in responding to income tax audit inquiries, as needed.
• Research tax issues and assist in select tax planning projects.
The successful candidate will work toward additional opportunities and advancement. Gordon Advisors, PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come see the Gordon difference, where we believe in the spirit of our profession, and family!
Gordon Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Gordon will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Gordon require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.