New Staff Spotlight: Christine Paoletti
January 30, 2015 by Stephanie Potash
Christine M. Paoletti, CPA is one of our newest team members.
She is a senior accountant in the tax department at Gordon Advisors, P.C.
What is your favorite part of Tax Season?
- Being productive.
What made you choose Accounting as a career?
- I loved working with numbers as far back as I can remember
Tell us something unique or interesting about yourself that most people would be surprised to know?
- I am also a citizen of the Republic of San Marino as well as the USA
- I try to see the glass half full instead of half empty
When you aren’t in the office, you would be doing what…?
- Spending time with my family.
- Tigers baseball, listening to music, reading especially fictional history, taking walks, travel
Favorite local restaurant?
Favorite place in Michigan?
- Copper Harbor in the UP
Favorite place outside of Michigan?
- The village of Clifden in County Connemara in Ireland. There is a beautiful hotel castle called Abbeyglen there.
Best part of working at Gordon Advisors so far?
- Everyone is so friendly and there is a team effort.