It’s a critical time for manufacturers, wholesale suppliers and distributors. Decisions you make today can greatly affect short-term and long-term viability. Competitive pressures and the global economy are all impacting the industry, creating both threats and opportunities. Equipped with insightful financial information and competent advice, you can feel confident making well-informed decisions.
Gordon Advisors has extensive experience providing traditional financial services such as audit and tax as well as specialized consulting services to clients. Gordon Advisors has access to nationwide and global resources to help companies explore international opportunities for expansion, such as exporting and operating facilities abroad.
Our clients come in all shapes and sizes from start-ups to large manufacturers with operations in foreign countries, and U.S. subsidiaries of foreign owned companies. We have experience with food manufacturers, suppliers to the automotive industry, healthcare equipment manufacturers, paper product distributors, military/defense equipment manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, a supplier to the mining industry, and a myriad of other clientele.
Services for clients include:
- Assurance Services
- Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Interim Financial Management & Placement
- Due Diligence
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Capital Formation
- Litigation Support, Dispute Resolution and Forensic Accounting
- Turnaround & Restructuring
- Foreign Entity Ownership Structuring
- Export Tax Incentives
- Research and Development Tax Credit Studies
- Cost Segregation Studies for Manufacturing Facilities
- State Tax Incentives
- Transfer Pricing Studies
- State Tax Nexus Studies and Planning