Small Business Accounting Services
Gordon Advisors is a highly experienced and respected tax consulting firm with decades of experience and a forward-thinking mindset. Our experts have assisted clients with all aspects of tax accountancy and can provide the professional services you need for your business.
We can take a comprehensive look at your organization’s activities and transactions. We look for refund opportunities, identify weaknesses in your sales and use tax compliance system, and offer recommendations on how to improve it. If your company requests we can also provide forensic and fraud prevention consulting.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of cost-effective accounting.
We provide quality bookkeeping, tax, and related financial services to businesses and individuals by offering the following services:
- Bill paying – your invoices and checks come to our office. We then write the checks and deposit your funds directly in the bank and provide you with monthly reports.
- Outsource services – we come to your office to write checks and control the general bookkeeping process
- Write up services – you bring your monthly, quarterly, annual information to us. We enter the information, make necessary adjustments, and provide you with monthly reports and/or tax return.
- Payroll assistance
- Financial statement preparation (compilation with no disclosure)
- Tax preparations for both business and individuals
- Tax consulting and business start-up assistance
- QuickBooks training and consulting
We will maintain constant contact with you when providing these services so that you always have the most accurate and current information to better manage your business.
Do you need QuickBooks help? We will come to your office and set up Quickbooks to reflect a proper accounting system. We will prepare the initial financial reports and train your staff on the proper procedures to use in recording your information. We have a very personalized approach which gives us the ability to answer very specific questions and concern.
Forensic Accounting & Fraud Prevention
Beware of scams and be prepared to spot them to minimize your vulnerability to tax-related identity theft. Being proactive reduces your risk. It can be hard to navigate a tax-related identification theft case. An experienced CPA can help answer your questions and assist you with the steps to mitigate the damage.
Identity theft can happen to anyone and it’s important to take steps to protect your personal information. If you don’t know where to start or if you’d like to have a third-party assist you with the process, give us a call.
We are fraud and forensic experts with extensive experience and deep understanding of legal proceedings and investigation process. Our fraud and forensic specialists possess strong analytical, modeling, and project management skills. Our team has the knowledge and experience necessary to conduct comprehensive fraud investigations. Some of the services we provide are as follows:
- Analytical and Forensic Analysis
- Anti-Money Laundering Solutions
- Asset Searches
- Background Checks
- Corporate and Financial Investigations
- Corruption Audits
- Development and Review of Anti-Fraud Policies, Procedures, Prevention and Detection Controls
- Due Diligence
- Employee Interviews and Interrogations
- Employee Training and Education
- Fraudulent Financial Reporting Investigations
- Fraud Risk Assessments
- Identity Theft Prevention
- Kickbacks, Conflicts of Interest, Corruption, and Other Off-book Fraud
- Securities Litigation Investigations
- Vendor and Customer Fraud