Estate and Trust Services is a specialty of Gordon Advisors. Whether it’s a matter of filing appropriate returns to be compliant with government authorities or allowing for the peace of mind that your wishes are honored, we are here to be of service to you in various capacities.
There are many financial options to consider when going through your estate and trust planning. To help eliminate the stress, use the resources of a CPA who specializes in estates and trusts to help you decide on the route that is best for your personal situation.
A CPA or estate planning professional can answer your questions and assist you in making educated decisions about your physical and digital assets.
Compliance Services include preparation of:
- Estate Tax Returns
- Fiduciary Income Returns for Estate and Trusts
- Gift Tax Returns
- Individual Income Tax Returns
- Trust Accounting
Consultation Services comprise of:
- Coordinating Estate Planning with Attorneys and Other Professionals
- Estate Tax Projections and Analysis
- Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Research
- Overall Financial and Retirement Planning
- Post-mortem Estate and Surviving Family Planning
- Reviewing Trust, Wills and Other Estate Documents